Sunday, August 2, 2009

For Kyle!

No Joke, Yesterday I did a little personal dedication of today's race to my Bro, regardless of results. Whenever I think about Kyle Mountain Biking I think of this picture which probably had something to do with the dedication.




Kyle @ Alterra Coffee Bean Classic 2008 and me throwing down all I could today for him and family.


Today was for you brother and blood, can't wait to see you when all things are made NEW!

Thanks for great pics Rusty!

Race report to come!

8 comments:

Maciej said...

gnarly ride man !

Mike said...

Dude you absolutely killed it yesterday, very impressive. I know you've had a tough year but you turned it into something positive, props for that. See you next time!

Charly Tri said...

Congradulations! Wait to throw down.

EXPO Racing said...

Wow, do I wish I could have been there to see that! Way to do it proper.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a special win. Nice Job!
Tony

Chris said...

Sorry I wasn't there to see it -- congrats on an awesome win!

Ronsta, said...

Nathan,
Amazing job yesterday! I know you were gunning for this race and it was awesome to see it come together for you. You earned it man!

Ride from my house tuesday @6 if your interested.

Again, Great job!

KKlug said...

We are really excited for you. You've worked very hard to put yourself in a position to get this type of result. All the better given the inspiration. Great job.