Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Plans Change

Whole body aches, feel the foreign entities making their way through each muscle group, nose running, sore throat.....LOTS OF ZICAM and smoothies!

I hate being sick but I am actually welcoming this unplanned rest week. Maybe its what I need, I have not taken a full week completely off the bike this season.

I was suppose to have 6 1/2 hrs of riding in this week since Monday.

Total hours riding- 0
Total Hours watching The Office- 6 1/2

I wish laughing made ya faster.

4 comments:

Ronsta, said...

The office is awesome! I need to catch up on this season.

A week off at this stage in the year will only refresh ya. Get well but don't sweat it dude!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ronsta. I tend to sweat it a lot when I don't stick to the plan, when really your right on about the refresh :)

Charly Tri said...

"feel the foreign entities making their way through each muscle group"

That's what she said!

MTBR said...

I rode an extra hour for you tonight. That works right?