Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Knowing in part...


Words cannot express how much I Loved this MAN. But here is a bit of inspired Word from a man who understood it better than I.

"Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

-From 1 Corinthians chapter 13

Love remains and will throughout ETERNITY!

We all face the three that will remain at some point. These days Kyle is causing me to stay closer to that which will remain more than ever before in my life, while allowing that which will fade away to become dim in the character of who I am being.

When a seed dies, if planted well, watered and nourished with light, it brings forth new life. Allowing Kyle's life as it passes to bring redemption and new life, will happen if it is planted well, watered with Word and nourished with light in our hearts. All of those who are with the Ultimate Lover now would want nothing less to be done with their lives.

Thank You All for sharing life with us, and honoring my brother.

To the fading of the imperfect and the clothing of Kyle in perfection...

I have, do, and will always Love you My Brother, My Blood.
See you sooner than I think we realize,
Nathan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God!

TonyG said...

Nathan,

I am so very, very sorry to hear about this tragedy regarding your family.

Please accept our thoughts and prayers from my family to yours.

". . .our loved ones live on not by the life they lived but the memories that carry through our hearts. . . "

-Tony Gonzalez

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration to all.
Merry Christmas,
Shal