Saturday, November 27, 2010

Things are Cook’in!

Not just turkey either…I have so many projects going on right now and things I would love to share with everyone, but most of it is really cool media that this compy I am using cannot handle.  So waiting on my super-cool compy to return from warranty.  Should be here by next week.

On the horizon is some great hockey video footage from the Hero Cam, I am hoping some cool sponsor announcements, and as usual some crazy papers for school being written about things that make me wonder why we ever think life is “normal” and “mundane”.  I think a daily muse is in order for Dec. 1-25, open a door into another area of my life that many of you do not see, not racing so you get to see what I do otherwise.

Other news…rode my bike for first time since Iceman the day after Thanksgiving, ouch…endurance wattage felt like high tempo and don’t you hate that feeling like someone is sticking needles through your skin from the inside-out because you have not had a heavy sweat in a while. 

And finally my Mountain Bike is still for sale! $3000.

2010 Superfly 100 all stock except XXX handlebar upgrade and setup tubeless with Bontrager XDX 2.1 on front and Maxxis Crossmark 2.1 in Rear.

Email or Phone.

Nathanguerra@hotmail.com

262-719-9914

PB090598

Thanks for reading,

Nathan

No comments: