Sunday, November 29, 2009

Time of Year

Its getting to that time of year when I start thinking about what I am going to be doing for training in light of the upcoming season and what I will be riding for each of my events.  I am an all around kind of guy and tend to want  the ability to grab and go with a solid ride that I know will be dependable and fast in just about any race conditions.  It drives me absolutely crazy thinking about having to switch tires, bikes, wheels or w/e pre-race  because of wet or dry conditions, so I do all I can to find a setup that can handle any condition I would face, at least in Wisconsin.  Even at the Pro XCT scene I see top finishers rocking very similar setups to what I am running, so I think it could work beyond our own borders.

With all that being said, I am going to have a running review of different products and training techniques I used this year and looks at products and training I am or will be using in the coming year. 

First up will be tires, as they are the things I got the most comments  and weird looks about throughout the year.

Stay tuned for a review of Bontrager Jones XR 29’s along with other tires I have found success with and why.

No comments: